Say what? You want to connect to the nswdet wifi from your phone?
- Go to your phone's wifi settings and choose nswdet. If your phone doesn't show it in its list, your phone can't connect.
- Username/Password: your usual internet/laptop username/password - username should be all lowercase
- Proxy (scroll to bottom of the info page on iOS; tick show advanced settings on Android):
- Hostname: proxy.det.nsw.edu.au
- Port: 8080
- Authentication (iOS; on Android, enter credentials when an app asks): usual internet username/password